Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This message will spontaneously combust after you read it....

Well not really. I haven't posted much on here because I don't know if anyone out there cares. And NO, this is not a feeble attempt to get people to post comments....well maybe a little. I just have been in a slump and not feeling very motivated to write about weight, weight loss, or anything really. I could write about chocolate, but that's not in the spirit of the blog. I digress.

I weigh tomorrow. Had the birthday and then skipped last weeks weigh in....knowing from past experiences, it ain't gonna be great. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. i do care and i LOVE YOU!!! so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were...glad to see you're posting again! Keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for weighing in!!