Friday, March 13, 2009

Request & Dedication

Wow, it's Friday again?

Whewwwww busy week.

This week's request and dedication goes to my dear friend Sarah. Sarah's husband and I grew up together and have known each other since we were about 4, and Sarah and I have been friends since college.

She called about 6 years ago and said, "What would you think if we joined WW together?" I knew I needed to, and having a friend there would be cool. I said yes. The following Saturday, we walked in together and joined. We would meet each Saturday morning for our meetings. It was fun because we had our little row, and other friends would join us. We celebrated together and mourned gains together. We bonded.

When I found out I was pregnant I was thrilled, but didn't really want to tell Sarah. I knew that meant having to stop going to WW with her, but more importantly I knew she and her husband desperately wanted to become pregnant. It was hard but I told her. About 1 month after I told her my news she told me some news! She too was pregnant! How wonderful!!! Lily was born June 17th, and Brenna came July 24 (I think, I always mess up her birthday!) What a blessing, God is good.

Thank you Sarah for making that call. For encouraging me to do something to make myself better. I love you....you rock!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for weighing in!!