Monday, March 2, 2009

Carb Crash

Since the first of the year I've been doing great about eating breakfast. I will have fruit, oatmeal, cereal, sometimes a Jamba Juice. I have felt great the last few months and had tons of energy! This morning I wanted something different, so I decided to have some bread.


Just bread.


I wanted bread, so I had some dang it. I counted my 5 points, and it was good. REAL good.


But then something terrible happened. I didn't see it coming and then at around 9:50 am this happened.....



I physically crashed. It was bad. I sat there at my desk... my eyes were heavy. I wanted to lay down, I actually contemplated closing my office door and laying down! I felt terrible.

Mental note, no more bread for breakfast.

If you have been sluggish in the mornings....take a crash course in carb counting, and see if that makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in!!