Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've lost it

I lost a little .2 to be exact. I will take it!

Today in our meeting, we talked about special occasions. I had made it known I was going to enjoy my birthday and I did. We went to Charleston's and it was delish. I always WANT the chicken fried steak but never get it. I asked Kate (skinny little thing who can eat chicken fried steak for breakfast and not gain weight......sorry off track here) if she would share it with me, and she did. It was so GOOD! I enjoyed it, but didn't stuff myself. I didn't have to take a Tums before bed (that's a big deal) and I didn't feel sick!!

I also ate out on Sunday with my family for my Nana's 85th birthday. We went to Olive Garden, I love that place!!! DJ and I shared there as well. I am trying hard to enjoy the moment but not go overboard. Someone wise (Shelley) told me "It's your birthDAY not birthWEEK, enjoy your day and move on!"...and there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will post a comment because I do like reading your witty blog. And you are so right about that Shelley girl she is WISE and so young looking too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the chicken fried steak. I to have a tiny friend who does not even have a size - I think it is like -0 and has been even an hour after she popped out her first child! Anywho - when I got pregnant - I indulged because for the first time - I felt like I could eat whatever I wanted and really and truly not have to worry about it because my elastic pants covered it up! It was wonderful. Although I only had one piece of chicken fry while pregnant - it was the best chicken fry I have ever eaten :) Keep on bloggin - I love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for weighing in!!