Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Put up or Shut up!

This term was brought to my attention at my WW meeting today.... and I needed to hear it!!

(Oh....on a side note, I lost 1.2 today!! YEAH!!)

I love my WW leader Karen. (I wish she had a blog, I'm working on her to start one!) I loved my old leader Heather too. The reason why they both are so great is because they're real. They have a real life, they make real choices, and they make real mistakes. They don't stand up there and tell you they do everything perfect. It's a struggle for them too. I love that!

Today in part of Karen's meeting she talked about needing to "Put up or shut up!" It was kind of up to us to determine how we could use that in our weight loss journey. For me, I took it as "Karyn you gotta put up the effort, you gotta give 100%, and quit spinning your tires, OR if you're NOT gonna do it, shut - the - heck - up!" It's been almost three years since I had Addy. My plan after I had her was to get to goal weight and become a WW leader. Over that 3 years I have lost 1, gained .6, lost 3, gained .6, lost 1, gained 1, etc, etc, etc.....SPINNING TIRES!

I'm done. I'm done spinning. I've rotated my tires and I'm ready to rock and roll baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in!!