Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A little behind....

Man I wish the title of this post was talking about my rear end...but it's not!

What it does mean is that I'm a little behind on updating you all on my WW journey!!! I lost 1.4 last week, and maintained this week. Which rocks...and I'll gladly take it.

My friend Shel challenged me this week and I am passing along the challenge.....which is LOSE WEIGHT NEXT WEEK AT WEIGH IN!!!

If you needed to come up with a reason to celebrate and literally go "hog wild" you could find something EVERY week!!! We have to focus on the occasion not the FOOD!

For me personally, I have Eater and my daughters b-day this weekend. To lose on Wednesday I MUST focus on
  • Portion control
  • Making good choices
  • Exercise
  • Bite it - Write it
All of these things will help me stay focused! Also I have to focus on the fact that Addy will be
3. Sometimes I tell myself "oh you just had a baby...." YEAH THREE YEARS AGO!!!!! Get over it.

So don't use Easter (or any event) as an excuse to "lose it" or you WON'T "lose it" later! Pick a few things you want, but don't go overboard.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! In light of my blog today...your words encouraged me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for weighing in!!