Thursday, April 16, 2009

Come to Jesus....

When there is an issue that needs to be solved or a problem my dad says "We need a come to Jesus meetin!'"

Well yesterday I told my wonderful WW leader, Karen, that it was time. I gained 2 yesterday. I told her I needed to have a "come to Jesus!!!" She said she had done a few of these lately, so she was ready! We talked about what I was struggling with, and I don't really know if I even know! She said "let's focus on what you are doing good!"

Exercise. Exercise is not an issue for me.

OK. Maybe that's all I'm doing right now that's really good. She also said for me to think back to a time that I did WW and it seemed easy, or when I loved it, and followed each rule. When was that? For me, it was after Lily was born, so we're talking 5.5 years ago! I ate well, I hardly ever went over my points, I didn't "cheat"...and I FELT GREAT AND WAS LOSING 2 POUNDS A WEEK USUALLY!!!!

Lately, I have felt like a fraud. Like a big WW liar! To this day I still have girls come up to me and say "oh ask her, she's a WW guru...." ME?? Really? Is she still in there? Can I find her again?

All I know is after I left the meeting I went right to wally world and got fruit, veggies, soups, yogurt and oatmeal. I am mentally rehearsing each situation this week, and I am going to show my leader my WW journal next week. Accountability.

One thing for me I know I have to stop are BLT's. (No...not bacon lettuce tomato sandwiches....oh geeze...yum that sounds good! ha ha) BLT's are Bites - Licks - Tastes. When I make one of the kids a pbj sandwich, I lick the spoon...that's prob 2 points. Don't finish their french fries, I might eat 6 or 7 of them, and maybe a nugget. That's probably 3 points. MAN.....these little BLT's add up!

If you're struggling, focus on the things you are doing well and keep doing them. Then pick one thing you're not doing well and fix it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in!!