Monday, April 20, 2009

Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies & MORE Cupcakes

So this week I have been GAME ON! (Thanks to my leader telling me to get back to the place in my head where WW came naturally!) Well I am there.

So Friday night I took the girls to a birthday party where they had yummy cake. Didn't eat any.

Saturday afternoon went to a baby shower where the hostesses likes to make cupcakes "for fun!" Well I like to EAT cupcakes for fun! But I didn't! Not one, and these things looked AMAZING!

Sunday afternoon I had another baby shower to go to, and we had cookies and cupcakes! The cookies were my favorite, and the cupcakes....oh man I wanted one so bad! BUT, I ate fruit and brought my own Kudos Bar instead.

So....I face the music a day early this week! I have to weigh tomorrow.....I'll let you know how I did.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! I ate so much cake when I was pregnant that I still feel I have that ticket to eat it...need more discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--I am dying to know how you did this week at weigh in. I need MOTIVATION!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for weighing in!!