Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello...Anybody out there?

It's been a while, sorry. Busy, busy, busy.

So, I weighed last week and lost 1 pound and today lost another 1.8! YIPPEE! I feel like "I'm back!" Journaling, drinking water, exercising...it's clicking!

I did give up the diet dr pepper. All caffeine actually. So painful....BUT I feel so much better..NOW. I actually started it the day of the marathon and my headaches came on Monday & Tuesday, BUT I think because my body hurt so bad I didn't think about it. I needed to challenge myself anyway, to show myself that I don't NEED to be dependent on it. I also am drinking so much more water now, you can't argue with that. I can't lie though, I do miss that cold, fizzy, delightful first taste...oh my, gotta stop talking about it!!!!! Whewwww, breathe through it.....

5 comments:

  1. so proud of you girl! you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karyn,
    I just found your blog and am so inspired! I am doing WW right now too...I once lost 30 lbs with WW and am determined to do it again! Things are going pretty well so far...but this blog is great! Lots of great ideas!
    Keep up the good work! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is going well...have not seen an update in a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you during a search for the recipe for WW Celebration Cake! I love your humor, you remind me of myself... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...waiting on an update! ha ha--I know you're busy--keep up the good work with WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for weighing in!!